Pre Matric Scholarships (Government of India)
Pre Matric Scholarships are sanctioned to students studying in a Government or Recognized Private Schools from Class I to Class X. The annual Income of Parents/Guardian of the student from all sources should not exceed Rs. 1.00 lakh.
Post Matric Scholarship (Government of India)
Post Matric Scholarships are awarded to the students, pursuing studies from Class XI to PhD from Government/Recognized private Colleges/including Technical and Vocational Courses of Courses of Class XI and XII level in Industrial Training Institutes/Industrial Training Centers affiliated with National Council for Vocational Training. And also those courses which are not covered in Merit cum Means based Scholarship. These scholarships are awarded to students whose Parents/Guardian annual Income from all sources does not exceed Rs. 2 lakhs.
Merit -cum -Means based scholarships
Merit-cum-Means based scholarships are awarded to the students pursuing technical or professional courses at under Graduate/Post graduate level. These scholarships are awarded to students whose Parents/Guardian annual Income from all sources does not exceed Rs. 2.50 lakhs.
- Students who got admission into a College in Technical/Professional courses on the basis of competitive examination.
Students who got admission without facing any competitive examination but should have got not less than 50% marks at higher secondary (Inter)/Graduation level.
Students who are studying in Top listed Institutions of Govt. Of India are eligible for full courses fee and also given first priority in selection.
Students who are studying in Institutions other than top listed Institutions are eligible for course fee of Rs.20, 000/- per annum or actual fees whichever is less.
The students must submit their application through online i.e. http://epass.cgg.gov.in/.The hard copy (printout) of the application form along with required documents shall be submitted to the Ex-Officio District Manager, APSCMFC through the Schools/Institutions.
The students pursuing post matric courses out side the State should submit applications through their colleges directly to the Dedicated Cell, Government of India Scholarships, APSMFC, 6th Floor, A.P. Haj House, Opp. Public Garden, Nampally, Hyderabad
Documents to be submitted:
- Income Certificate issued by Tahasildar/Notarized affidavit on Non Judicial Stamp Paper.
- Bonafide certificate from School/College.
- Photo copy of bank pass book in joint account of parent and student
- Photo copy of previous year marks certificate (Progress report)
- Proof of permanent residence of parent/guardian ration card/voter Id/ electricity bill / gas bill.
- Photograph attested and stamped by Head master/Principal
- Minority Community Declaration- Notarized affidavit on Non Judicial Stamp Paper.
- Details of fee particulars and xerox copies of fee receipts
Common Guidelines for Government of India Scholarships:
Selection: Distribution of Scholarships is on the basis of
- The Student should secure not less than 50% marks or equivalent grade in the previous final examination.
- 30% of Scholarships are earmarked for Girl students. In case sufficient number of eligible girl students is not available, then the balance scholarships are awarded to eligible male students.
- The Scholarship holder under this scheme should not avail any other Govt. Scholarship or stipend.
- Students who got Admission in other than category `A Convener Quota can also apply.
- Scholarships are limited to only two members in a family.
Targets communicated by the Govt. of India among notified minorities Marks obtained in class XII (Intermediate) for under-graduate courses and in the case of Post-Graduate courses, marks obtained in the Under-Graduate courses.
- Students from BPL families having the lowest income will be given preference in the ascending order.